Software for truly effective IT Incident, Problem and Release & Deployment Management
Why do you need more than your ITSM tools?
|Do your present ITSM tools provide the data, analytics, rules, models & workflows that your support/service people and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) really need?
Do you or your team mainly work with logs, other basic data, run books and guesswork to deal with IT Incidents and Problems and work with scripts or manual processes to do new application releases or deployments?
Do you think this is a widespread situation: Look at this recent UK ITSM Tools Survey Video (just 7.5 minutes of your time) – or read the results here.
Cachet Software Solutions (“Cachet”) provides the tools you need
Cachet provides unique software tools that deliver the right data, analytics, rules, models & workflows – rapidly, and targeted to the precise nature of the incident/problem or release/deployment.
Our capabilities will help you to deliver:
- rapid and assured recovery from IT incidents
- rapid resolution of application and transaction performance problems
- rapid resolution of end user experience problems
- rapid performance anomaly detection for Splunk users
- rapid resolution of configuration change and drift issues
- rapid resolution of problems related to software, network, storage or hardware failures or changes
- Avoidance of error-prone manual/scripted application releases and deployments.
- Enterprise support and plugins for the leading Jenkins Continuous Integration (CI) plaftorm
- Enterprise support and features for the leading Puppet IT automation and provisioning platform
- rapid access to the precise knowledge needed to support all these IT situations and many more
Since 2009, Cachet has worked diligently to assemble a wide range of unique leading international software solutions that will provide the data, analytics, rules, models & workflows you need to achieve the highest levels of availability and performance of mission critical IT systems combined with the best possible levels of IT human resource productivity.
Why not look to Cachet for a complete portfolio of unique and leading software solutions that finally deliver true speed and productivity for:
Today Cachet has eleven such solutions that are best in class and are recognized and cited by analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, EMA, Ovum and many others.